Entrevista de DEZ 2006


Q. What are some of the recent projects that you've been working on?

A. Right now I'm filming a TV series based on The Count of Monte Cristo and I started shooting a couple months ago. At the same time I'm doing the musical play "The Sound of Music" playing Maria.

Q. What made you want to be a part of this TV show?

A. Well, I am familiar with the classic story and that made me interested and I thought the character I am playing would be interesting and I am surrounded with a good cast of actors.

Q. What about playing the role of Maria in "The Sound Of Music" has been challenging for you?

A. The whole part of being on stage acting and dancing and singing. That is already a big, big challenge and also to perform as a person that everybody has a big reference from Julie Andrews. She was amazing in the role and it was a big challenge to make it close enough to the performance of Julie Andrews. It's been pleasant to do it and it's the first time I am on stage acting, dancing and singing on stage. It's been going well, we opened a month ago.

Q. What kind of training did you have to go through for the role?

A. The training that I had was during rehearsals, we had lots of training, especially for myself with dancing. I am not a dancer but also vocal lessons and the rehearsals were exhausting for everybody, not just me. That was the only training I got to become Maria on stage.

Q. Now that you've done acting, singing and dancing, is there anything else you'd like to try?

A. It's not in my plans right now but I would love to be more of a part of movies and cinema and to pursue that. It's not in my plans right now in my life but it is something I'd love to do. Maybe years from now I'll give it a try.

Q. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

A. Spend time with my daughter because it's such a short time I have right now. I am working so hard and I have the play so the time I have free I spend with my daughter. It's the best time I can get!


Em português:

Starry Constellation Magazine: Quias os projectos mais recentes que anda a fazer?

Lúcia Moniz: De momento estou a filmar, há já uns meses, cenas para uma série de televisão baseado no conto "O Conde de Monte Cristo" e em simultâneo faço de "Maria Von Trap" no musical "Música no Coração".

SCM: O que a levou a participar na série que está actualmente a gravar?

LM: Conheço a história e isso despertou o meu interesse e também porque a personagem que desempenho na altura me pareceu interessante interpretar e também porque estou rodeada de um elenco de actores fantástico.

SCM: Qual é o maior desafio para si enquanto "Maria Von Trap"?

LM: Tudo, representar, dançar e cantar tem sido um grande grande desafio e acima de tudo pela personagem que represento da qual o público tem uma grande referência através da Julie Andrews. Ela foi fantástica e para mim foi um grande desafio tentar chegar o mais próximo possível da sua representação. Tem sido agradável e é a 1ª vez que represento, canto e danço simultaneamente em palco. Estamos em cena há um mês e tem corrido bem.

SCM: Teve algum treino específico para este papel?

LM: O único treino que tive foi durante os ensaios e tivémos muitos treinos, especialmente para mim com a parte da dança, não sou bailarina. Tive também treino vocal mas os ensaios foram cansativos para todos e não apenas para mim. Foi este o único treino que tive para a personagem.

SCM: Agora que já representou, cantou e dançou, existe algo mais que gostasse de experimentarr?

LM: Para já não está nos meus planos mas gostava imenso de ir um pouco mais além no cinema, talvez daqui a uns anos.

SCM: O que gosta de fazer no tempo livre que tem?

LM: O pouco tempo livre que tenho passo-o com a minha filha. Tenho trabalhado imenso e a peça também me ocupa muito tempo, por isso sempre que tenho um tempinho livre é para ela.



Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

MARIA DO AMPARO, LÚCIA e SARA juntas para ver CARLOS ALBERTO MONIZ

Fotos: Lúcia Moniz recebe visita da família em concerto intimista